Race- by-race suggestions and sneak peek for Rosehill on Saturday
RACE 3– 12.45 PM: YARRAMAN PARK WOODLANDS STAKES (1100 m)
8. Newsreader is a filly worth following as she sneaks out in range. Love the method she shut off on launching behind 1. Macroura and WildRuler With a 1.5 kg swing, an additional 100 m which race experience under her belt she can definitely turn the tables. From the middle draw and with Brenton Avdulla sticking, she’ll park simply off midfield behind what looks an extremely real pace. Macroura is tough to knock being 2 from 2, drawing the within peg and with James McDonald steering. Was amazed by the method 6. Bellevue Star discovered late to win at Canterbury last start.
How to play it: Newsreader to win.
RACE 4– 1.20 PM: INGLIS 3YO GUINEAS (1400 m)
We’ll find out a lot more about 4. Masked Crusader today. He has actually won 3 from 4 and put his competitors to the sword last weekend with Tommy Berry barely needing to shake the reigns. It was big-headed. Prior to that the Hawkes- trained three-year-old got himself out of a difficult situation at Bendigo with a fantastic turn of foot. All the trademarks exist to recommend the child of Toronado is a group winner in waiting and this limited noted race is an excellent stepping stone to showing it. 1. Dawn Passage obliterated his competitors in the Hawkesbury Guineas delighting in the hot accelerate front. He was 3 deep throughout however still published a huge margin. Another dry track over 1400 m establishes for him to run someplace approximately that mark once again.
How to play it: Masked Crusader to win.
RACE 5– 1.55 PM: VINERY STUD STANDARD 78 HANDICAP (1100 m)
3. Lashes fronts up versus the young boys however in her 2 runs in BM78 grade last preparation she won by 2.8 lengths and after that 2. They were explosive wins also. In the very first of those she offered 9. Adelong a touch-up. Adelong satisfies her a tremendous 6kg much better off however Lashes has actually shown in the past that she is a touch much better than this grade. With 2 trials under her belt the four-year-old looks well positioned from the ideal draw. That’s the sealant: where she’ll be camped in the run, coiled up right in behind the speed. Very careful of 5. Broken Arrows
How to play it: Lashes to win.
RACE 6– 2.35 PM: TAB LUSKIN STAR STAKES (1300 m)
9. Eleven Eleven hasn’t actually fired a shot in 2 runs back however he gets a charming set-up here versus the older horses third-up. In his last 2 preparations the much deeper he entered into his project the much better he got. Just requires to discover that type that saw him complete a number of lengths off AlligatorBlood Maps to be in the very first couple and get on speed favours. It’s time for the genuine Eleven Eleven to stand and presume he will. Looks just to be a handful of real winning opportunities with 1. Graff amongst them. Hugh Bowman leaps off to ride 3. Ranier however idea Graff did enough first-up in the Hawkesbury Gold Rush.
How to play it: Eleven Eleven win.
RACE 7– 3.15 PM: COOLMORE DENISE’S HAPPINESS STAKES (1100 m)
5. Fituese belted her competitors first-up over 1000 m, validating what a fantastic previous to that had actually hinted: that she has actually returned much better than ever. Given the John Thompson- trained filly has actually currently won 4 from 6, that’s threatening for her competitors once again second-up. Maps to get all of the in-run favours and profiles like she’ll be too excellent once again. 12 Sally’s Day takes a huge leap from a Wyong BM64 first-up into a noted race however she is a gifted filly and won there like a horse that’ll determine up in this. 4. Aquitaine looked sharp in a current trial.
How to play it: Fituese to win.
RACE 8– 3.55 PM: EMIRATES PARK DARK GEM CLASSIC (1400 m)
17 Asharani is flying at the minute and slips into this race mainly undetected due to a luckless seventh on the Kensington track last start behindPhaistos The four-year-old wasn’t totally clear up until the 100 m mark and like the method she assaulted the line. That was her very first run in blinkers.15. Strome was just beaten 2.5 L when first-up in the Hawkesbury Crown, drops 2kg here and might bounce off that to enhance dramatically second-up. 6. Bangkok was frustrating last start, no rejecting that, however her type prior to that benefited this. Could pay to forgive one bad run.
How to play it: Asharani to win.
RACE 9– 4.35 PM: ARROWFIELD ORTENSIA STAKES (1100 m)
1. Bon Amis is a Rosehill 1100 m expert with a record of 9:5 -2 -0. The Jason Deamer- trained six-year-old spends for his consistency with a high ranking which makes him 59 kg however he draws wonderfully to track the speed and has Hugh Bowman in the saddle. The Bon Hoffa gelding is a tested weight provider and on the back of a forgivable last project, looks worth the gamble at the chances to get better to his finest type. 9. Prophet’s Thumb is an explosive mare when whatever forms. She kept chasing at Caulfield last start lumping 61.5 kg, now with Anthony Freedman, and drops to 54 kg for this. 4. God Of Thunder satisfies 3. Villami on equivalent terms and just has a 0.1 L margin to reverse on last start.
How to play it: Bon Amis each-way.
Tips provided by Racing NSW
Full type and race replays readily available at racingnsw.com.au