Looking for a method to bump up the protein material of a few of your preferred deals with? Here’s among my favorites. It integrates a scoop of my chocolate KagedMuscle Kasein, a protein that absorbs gradually, with the velvety texture and abundant taste of natural peanut butter. Combined with dates, dark chocolate, and maple syrup, you’ll absolutely wish to conceal these deals with– from yourself!
- Unsweetened dark chocolate, carefully sliced, 1 cup
- Organic extra-virgin coconut oil, 1-1/2 tablespoon
- Natural peanut butter, 3 tablespoon
- Organic extra-virgin coconut oil, 1 tablespoon
- Pure maple syrup, 1/2 tablespoon
- Place dates in food mill and procedure up until smooth and velvety. Add peanut butter, vanilla extract, chocolate Kasein protein powder, and sea salt, then mix for another 30 seconds. Add the cacao nibs, and pulse to disperse.
- Transfer mix to freezer and enable 30 minutes to set. Meanwhile, line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove mix from freezer. Scoop loading tablespoons of mix, roll tight into 1-inch balls, and put on baking sheet. Transfer the sheet to the freezer and enable balls to set for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, integrate dark chocolate and coconut oil in a double boiler * and blend up until smooth. Set aside for Step 5.
- Remove baking sheet from freezer. Spoon a tablespoon of the chocolate mix over each ball. Transfer baking sheet back to freezer and enable 15 minutes to set.
- In a double broiler *, blend together the peanut butter, coconut oil, and maple syrup up until smooth. Lightly drizzle balls with mix. Serve.
- ServingSize: 1 ball
- Recipe yields 16 balls
- Calories: 120
- Protein: 3 g
- Carbohydrate: 5.5 g
- Fat: 10 g
* A double boiler is a set of 2 fitted pans that are stacked together with area in between them. If you do not have a double boiler, you can replace by utilizing a big pan filled with 2 inches of water and a steel-mixing bowl put within it. Bring the water to a simmer prior to positioning the blending bowl with the active ingredients in the pan. Be sure that no water can be found in contact with the chocolate, or the mix will bind up.